“Childhood is not preparation for life; Childhood is life.”
Welcome to the Rajkul Sr. Sec School, the abode of intellect where the purpose of education is not only to provide academic proficiency but also moral and ethical values, which empowers a pupil to realise his potentials which are gifted by God, consequently ,our learners will get such an ambience which help them to transform into complete human being
As the torchbearers of education, we leave no stone unturned in providing an extraordinary learning experience to our students .
The dynamic, knowledgeable and experienced team of RAJKUL has a firm faith on the conception that education should be imparted in an innovative and creative manner. To accomplish this objective the management and the staff frequently monitor and refine all those aspects which are mandatory for teaching learning process, so that our learner ultimately find that on which aspect he’s good at.
The success stories of Rajkulites reflect our investment in them in terms of commitment, dedication, understanding, hard work with complete devotion.
Our belief is that the combination of academic objectives and distinct extra curricular activities ensures our learner to combat with the impending challenges of life .
Extra-curricular activities of the school life
- Most of the students have great knowledge in both i.e. study and extra-curricular activity.
- They are attending all types of activity such as sports, dance, song, speech, etc.
- School gives chances to become an own personality.
- Environmental Club, Social service Group, etc., are the part of school which makes joyful school life.
- There are matches, tournaments, cultural shows, competitions, outings, picnics, etc., to make the school life lively, interesting and enjoyable.
- The key functions of school are School Annual Sports day, Parents’ Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Founder’s Day, Birthday’s of students etc. These are celebrated in a grand manner providing a lot of opportunities for the development of students’ inborn talents and abilities.
Regular Activities of School Life
- In school there are classes held daily and interspersed with weekly, monthly tests and quarterly examinations. Those, who fails badly in these tests and examinations, are severely admonished, and in some cases, their parents are called.
- Additional classes are allotted for all students so that they get an opportunity to clarify their doubts. In fact, academic excellence has been the hallmark of school.
- All co-curricular activities and celebrations are usually conducted outside school time and on Saturdays.
- School is the nursery of life. What one learns in school remains with us for the rest of our life. Realizing this basic truth, the authorities of school try to instill in students, the basic values of life such as, discipline, honesty, punctuality, dutifulness, respect to elders, being good-mannered, personal cleanliness, etc.
- A lot of emphasis is given to character formation, moral education and acquiring good principles of life. Providing social service to the neighborhood is an integral part of this attempt. A lot of importance is given to the acquisition of personal discipline.