Founded in 1999 and located in Rajkul Sr. Sec. School, Bal Rangran (Karnal), Karnal, Haryana–531259, boasting a dynamic and close-knit community of approximately 450 students from Class IV to Class XII. The school offers an exceptionally rounded education which makes them confident to pursue their dreams so that they can succeed in the future.
Although rooted in values and tradition, Rajkul Sr. Sec. School is uniquely innovative and creative, dedicated to fostering curiosity in our girls; uncovering and enhancing their passions; and giving them the courage to try new things.
The safe haven of Rajkul Sr. Sec. School allows students to grow up in beautiful natural surroundings, and at the same time we are never too far from locations where the pupils may benefit from cultural and intellectual experiences.
Here, we inspire girls & boys to develop their own intellect, creativity and character to become independent, adaptable, socially responsible and global citizens by ensuring a dynamic, inquiry driven education of the highest standards.
Extra-curricular activities of the school life
- Most of the students have great knowledge in both i.e. study and extra-curricular activity.
- They are attending all types of activity such as sports, dance, song, speech, etc.
- School gives chances to become an own personality.
- Environmental Club, Social service Group, etc., are the part of school which makes joyful school life.
- There are matches, tournaments, cultural shows, competitions, outings, picnics, etc., to make the school life lively, interesting and enjoyable.
- The key functions of school are School Annual Sports day, Parents’ Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Founder’s Day, Birthday’s of students etc. These are celebrated in a grand manner providing a lot of opportunities for the development of students’ inborn talents and abilities.
Regular Activities of School Life
- In school there are classes held daily and interspersed with weekly, monthly tests and quarterly examinations. Those, who fails badly in these tests and examinations, are severely admonished, and in some cases, their parents are called.
- Additional classes are allotted for all students so that they get an opportunity to clarify their doubts. In fact, academic excellence has been the hallmark of school.
- All co-curricular activities and celebrations are usually conducted outside school time and on Saturdays.
- School is the nursery of life. What one learns in school remains with us for the rest of our life. Realizing this basic truth, the authorities of school try to instill in students, the basic values of life such as, discipline, honesty, punctuality, dutifulness, respect to elders, being good-mannered, personal cleanliness, etc.
- A lot of emphasis is given to character formation, moral education and acquiring good principles of life. Providing social service to the neighborhood is an integral part of this attempt. A lot of importance is given to the acquisition of personal discipline.