CODE OF CONDUCT
The School prides itself on its high standards of discipline and code of conduct. It expects its students to adhere to the code for:
- Personal hygiene, attendance and punctuality.
- Behavior, good manners, language and conduct.
- Respect for others, for the school, its property and image.
- Adhering to school rules and regulations in all areas.
Student must strictly observe the following
- They are not allowed to wear any kind of heavy studs or rings on ears or nose etc.
- Students are not allowed to wear low waist trousers or skirts or narrow bottom trousers.
- No bracelets, fancy pendants or amulets are to be worn by the students.
- Speaking, conversation and communication is mandatory only in English.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
- The School feels strongly that children must learn the value of discipline. Once the parents entrust their child to our care, we expect the parents and the child to follow the rules of the School.
- A student found guilty of a serious breach of discipline can be summarily expelled from the School without any liability on the part of the institution and the dues paid will not be refundable.
- If during the academic session, the School authorities are complicated in any litigation either by the student or by her Parent/Guardian, the School authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission of the concerned student without any prior notice, in order to maintain discipline and to safeguard the healthy atmosphere of the School from being vitiated.
Accidents: Although the School takes all normal precautions, it does not take any responsibility for accidents or vis major.
NOT IN OUR CULTURE
Stealing, theft, fighting, night outings, homosexuality or immorality etc. are strictly forbidden in the school and hostel. The school prefers to serious study, good manners, friendly environment etc.